Welcome to August
I have been thinking what I am going to share with you today on Monday Mastery because I was a bit under the weather since last 24 hours.
Let me start this way, since it is a new month.
There is a difference between WISHING for a thing and being READY to receive it.
No one is ready for a thing, until he believes he can acquire it.
The state of mind must be BELIEF, not mere hope or wish.
I always say this, HOPE IS NOT A STRATEGY.
Open-mindedness is essential for belief.
In other to have an open mind you must nourished your thinking with positive thoughts, because what you think about and thank about, you bring about.
There are several books I think can motivate you in your
- Business/career goal
- Health and fitness goal
- Personal goal
- Relationship goal
- Recreational goal
- Volunteering goal
Check these books for your reference;
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Maximum Achievement: Strategies and Skills That Will Unlock Your Hidden Powers to Succeed by Brian Tracy
- The Fitness Mindset by Brian Keane
- The Law of Success by Napoleon Hill
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- The 80/20 Principal Book by Richard Koch
- The New Breed: Understanding and Equipping The 21st Century Volunteer by Thomas McKee
I hope you find them useful in your journey through life.
I love you.